Fixed Gear STULEN!

Välkommen till FIXEDGEAR.SE!
Polipo

Fixed Gear STULEN!

Post by Polipo » 15 Aug 2010 09:47

Natten mellan den 13-14 augusti mellan klockan 23 - 03 blev min cykel stulen från Götgatan/Katarina Bangata (mittemot Skrapan). Cykeln stod fastlåst på en liten plätt mellan cykelvägen och bilvägen. Metallräcket där cykeln var fastlåst har blivit avsågat och cykeln har förts bort men låset fortfarande fäst i ramen.

Cykeln är exact den ni ser på de bifogade bilderna när var stulen. Självklart kan personen son stulit cykeln ha modifierat detta.

Självklart är cykelns värde mer emotionellt än ekonomiskt. Värdet ligger också i att alla cykelns delar är unika. Om någon vet NÅGOT / har SETT något / MISSTÄNKER något, VAD SOM HELST: RING mig (LUCA) på nummer: +46 (0) 722111977 eller maila på polipobag@gmail.com / to8gal@yahoo.it.

Spread the word!
Last edited by Polipo on 27 Aug 2010 13:47, edited 2 times in total.

8oz

Re: Fixed Gear STULEN!

Post by 8oz » 15 Aug 2010 10:57

Jag är 99% säker på att jag såg den stå låst på kocksgatan häromdan, frågan är bara om det inte var innan du blev av med den.

Linkert

Post by Linkert » 15 Aug 2010 11:01

Så sjuuukt att dem pallar anstränga sig så jävligt för att sno en cykel och göra någons liv miserabelt..

Jag håller ögonen öppna och slänger in din beskrivning + nummer i iPoden.

Håll koll på blocket, tradera och liknande. Saker kan dyka upp, så som hjulen för sig, sadel för sig, osv.

FTF&M

Post by FTF&M » 15 Aug 2010 12:11

Knas! :(

...skön hoj män.

atomlab

Post by atomlab » 15 Aug 2010 12:15

Rugguggla på den helt enkelt!

mantono

Post by mantono » 15 Aug 2010 14:14

8oz wrote:Jag är 99% säker på att jag såg den stå låst på kocksgatan häromdan, frågan är bara om det inte var innan du blev av med den.
Har sett den ståendes många gånger på Kocksgatan så det var nog tyvärr innan den blev snodd. Förundrades alltid att någon vågade låta en så fin cykel stå låst utomhus... hoppas du får tillbaka den!

Polipo

Post by Polipo » 19 Aug 2010 13:12

thank you everyone...

obviously i parked the bike in Kocksg cause i thougth it was safe, and wasn t stole there but in Götgatan, during a crowded friday night!

anyway thanks again and hope someone will see the bike somewhere in the city!

L

Polipo

Re: Fixed Gear STULEN! FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Polipo » 01 Mar 2012 22:15

Hello everyone,

impossibly to say, I found my bike, or what is remain of it, after 1 and 1/2 year.
I found it in a shop, just 500m from my apt, in a shop. Cykellabbet in Kocksgatan.
The owner claimed he found it recycling bikes from a backyard and he didn´t recognize was so special.
He say that but I can see just expensive bikes in his shop, nothing rusty as bike you usually collect from backyard are.
Most incredible is he don´t recognize the good parts were on that bike.
For him was just a rusty bike with other rusty bikes. He said.
I don´t even think my bike became anyway rusty.

That´s incredible and most incredible is I´m not sure if I can get it back.
Obviously the carbon front wheel, the phil wood rear, and the Nitto handlebar and carbon fork are gone. the rest was still there.
Still the shop´s owner claimed he never had the missing parts.

The police is investigating.

Someone can help me in what´s the way to go trough these things in Sweden!

tack

L

frank.h

Post by frank.h » 02 Mar 2012 07:33

Hey,

I go to cykellabbet from time to time. Sometimes just to have a chat with Jojje.
For what i know about him, I dont think he stole it or would have bought it if he knew it was stolen.

He is a nice guy, and I hope that you guys can resolve this in a good manner.

Hope you get your bike back!
SONS OF SATAN - Fista Stockholm

ArvidSvensson

Post by ArvidSvensson » 02 Mar 2012 08:36

Jag vet flera som gjort affärer med den mannen och blivit blåsta. Tyvärr.

frank.h

Post by frank.h » 02 Mar 2012 08:38

Trist att höra! :( Mot mig har han alltid vart hjälpsam och trevlig.

Polipo

Post by Polipo » 02 Mar 2012 09:23

Sorry to say SOS but the guy wasn´t funny at all to me.

Since is the place closer to my home is a shop were I´ve been often before, and he help me out, but sell things is just his job.

When you find a fixed gear bike 1 year old probably still with the carbon wheel still on you wouldn´t think something is wrong?

and the fact that he at first say to me there were no wheels, and after a while said that maybe a wheel....( phil wood black with mavic rim double threads...) was on the bike..... well you sound suspicious.

I´m not saying he´s the one who stole it, I´m just saying he probably loose his mind thinking to have a new fixed gear just fro free or cheap....

frank.h

Post by frank.h » 02 Mar 2012 09:38

I hear you. Not fun at all!

I really hope you and the police can resolve this so you can get your bike back.

Best of luck!

abacaxi

Post by abacaxi » 02 Mar 2012 09:49

what a story. if it's yours you'll get it back. the law changed fairly recently and you can no longer claim ownership of stolen property even if you got it by legal means. this only applies if the bike was indeed stolen in the first place and didn't come into somebody's posession some other way, but if it was locked when it disappeared that should be easy to claim. you've told the police about the bike's whereabouts, right? they're supposed to go there and get it, you're probably not allowed to take it back youself.

http://www.stoldskyddsforeningen.se/sto ... roforvarv/
K: sadelstolpe silver utan setback 27,2
K: sadelstolpklämma silver 31,8
K: bangaffel 1", muffat stål eller kolfiber
http://velospace.org/user/71128

Polipo

Post by Polipo » 02 Mar 2012 10:11

I reported the bike when stolen,

The police was really collaborative, they came right away and took the bike cause was reported when stolen, and the old man start just screaming and yelling at me!

they are working on it these days and will probably be back to me soon they say.

I know about the law, so I opened discussion on this forum just to understand if is so easy to circumvent it just saying that you "found" the bik, or whatever other things.

Thanks SOS
Last edited by Polipo on 02 Mar 2012 11:27, edited 1 time in total.

abacaxi

Post by abacaxi » 02 Mar 2012 10:22

as i said you can not get around the law in any way at all if the bike was originally stolen. even if he had bought it for a million kronor from a legit store the police would have taken it back for you. it's a special case in the law. whether he commited a crime or not (häleri or egenmäktigt förfarande probably) is another story.

Polipo

Post by Polipo » 02 Mar 2012 10:31

What I mean is:

The police said probably the bike will be back to me.
But what I found was just a part of the bikes, the most expensive pieces are gone...

and probably they can´t investigate further more on him, or whoever...

So to avoid investigation on you when you manage stolen things, just say you found it... you give it back and that´s all?

abacaxi

Post by abacaxi » 02 Mar 2012 13:49

not according to the law, he should have understood etc etc, but the cops are notoriously bad at investigating. sorry. spreading the word won't help the guy's karma or reputation though, thanks for that. :-)

Polipo

Post by Polipo » 02 Mar 2012 14:00

abacaxi wrote:not according to the law, he should have understood etc etc, but the cops are notoriously bad at investigating. sorry. spreading the word won't help the guy's karma or reputation though, thanks for that. :-)
In fact they call me just 2 hours ago saying that since he claim the bike to be found in a backyard of some building, then I maybe cannot even have my bike back, cause after 4 months in a backyard the bike become owned by the building, and not from me anymore.... and the building administrator gave it to him.is that true?

Just wanna remember the bike was reported stolen 1,5 year ago...

please help me abacaxi u seems prepared to this subject

L

abacaxi

Post by abacaxi » 02 Mar 2012 14:19

Polipo wrote:after 4 months in a backyard the bike become owned by the building, and not from me anymore.... and the building administrator gave it to him.is that true?
it's true, but: *not* if it was stolen before. it's a special case in the law. if your swedish is good enough i suggest you read the link i posted above.